The staff and committee members would like to welcome you and your child to our pre-school. We are registered for 24 children in any one session and take children from the age of 2-5. Our staff qualifications range from Level 2 to Level 6 Manager, with our Deputy holding a teaching qualification. All our staff ensure all children feel safe and happy within our environment.
Our setting aim to:
- provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children
- work in partnership with parents and carers to help children learn and develop;
- allocate a suitable key person who will form relationships with the whole family;
- add to the life and well-being of the local community;
- provide opportunities for children and adults to play and learn
- build on children’s current knowledge and understanding; and offer children and their families a service that promotes equality and values diversity